The Prep Course is now CLOSED for enrollment.
Many students try to get a jump on their class by studying the first few chapters of their textbook before the class begins. But this is an inefficient way to prep for the class. Using the Orgo Made Simple Organic Chemistry Prep Class, you will:
(1) learn the foundational concepts of Orgo you'll use all year long
(2) be introduced to the toughest "weed out" topic in Organic Chemistry.
Come in more prepared than your entire class with Orgo Made Simple's Organic Chemistry Prep Class.
Why This Course is So Great...
1. You will be the most prepared person on the first day of your organic chemistry course. I promise. While other students are still learning the basics, you'll be zooming ahead.
2. You learn the best tricks available in organic chemistry. In fact, there's one video where you learn the 3 most valuable tricks I know as a tutor. I truly believe this one is worth the cost of the course by itself.
3. This is the most efficient way to prepare for organic chemistry. Sure, you want to prepare for organic chemistry. But you don't want to spend all summer doing it. We sifted through the entire first semester of organic chemistry and picked out what's important for you to know-- and what's not.
4. These videos are awesome. They're carefully crafted to optimize learning. They're concise and engaging, using the biology of learning to help you stay focused.
5. But you're not just getting videos. You're also getting 13 worksheets with about 120 practice problems, so you can apply the skills you're learning in the videos.
“Orgo Made Simple completely changed my first semester of Organic Chemistry. It provided great summaries and explanations and it was crucial in my learning. The explanations were in simple and easy to understand terms and the examples were very relevant.”
-LH, Boston College
"Anxiety had left me a pretty good chance of needing to retake Organic Chemistry, but after studying with Orgo Made Simple, I ended up with above a 91% on the final! Orgo Made Simple gave me the tools and confidence I needed to succeed."
-KW, Simmons College
"Orgo Made Simple breaks down the major concepts of Organic Chemistry so that I was able to walk out of every O-Chem lecture with confidence rather than confusion. Even more Orgo Made Simple is easy to navigate since the order of the chapters tends to correlate with the order of the material being taught in class. Organic Chemistry is complicated enough, but Orgo Made Simple truly does make it possible to master the material."
-MD, University of Southern California
Max knows his organic chemistry, but more importantly, he knows how to help others understand it. After racking up hundreds of hours of tutoring experience both through private tutoring lessons and through Boston College's Connor's Family Learning Center, he knows what students struggle with, and he understands how to help. This experience is found throughout this course, as students are given analogies, thorough examples, and straightforward descriptions to help them learn Organic Chemistry.
Max has done research in biology, chemistry, and psychology at the University of Maryland School of Medicine, the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy, and Boston College, respectively.
Max is the president and founder of Orgo Made Simple and currently a medical student.
While Max is the voice of the class, many members of the OMS team spent lots of time and dedication into making this the best preparation possible for O-Chem.
This course is for you if:
1. You're sick of being nervous for organic chemistry. You're ready to get to work.
2. You're not just hoping to pass organic chemistry. You want to ace it.
3. You don't want to spend your whole summer studying for organic chemistry. But you still want to be the most prepared student in your class. We sifted through the entire first semester of organic chemistry and picked out what's important for you to know-- and what's not.
This course was created by the makers of OrgoMadeSimple.com, a website devoted to making organic chemistry education more approachable by helping students learn the material more efficiently.